Sunday, May 29, 2011

Was it a Dream?

Your defenses were on high
Your walls built deep inside
Yeah I'm a selfish bastard
But at least I'm not alone
My intentions never change
What I wanted stays the same
And I know what I should do
it's time to set myself on fire


Hello! I have decided to make a dream journal in hopes that I can have a lucid dream one day. This is advice I took from my boyfriend, who enjoys having lucid dreams. (He made me a badass zombie slayer in one of his dreams, which made me laugh.)

A lucid dream, by definition, is a dream in which your aware that you are dreaming. It's an advantage, because then you can have control over your dreams, and basically do whatever you want. I think of Inception when it comes to lucid dreams. I get that Leonardo DiCaprio cheats by using a machine to revisit his past to talk to his lover, but same concept regardless.

Dreams can be very difficult to remember. I often have a hard time remembering the exact details of them. (So yeah specification will be hard.) Some dreams are remembered more than others. This is basically a dream log to record all personal dreams and mae interpret them in some way that I can. The dreams that I usually tend to remember happening more are the ones that usually regard my insecurities, thoughts from a previous day, etc.

I rarely get the dreams that I usually want, but I find them interesting anyways. It's funny because if I don't record them the second I wake up and remember a few of the events, I will forget. It makes sense, but it sucks as well. There are only a few dreams I remembered witnessing from years ago.

Was it a dream?
Was it a dream?
Is this the only evidence that proves it
A photograph of you and I
A photograph of you and I
A photograph of you and I... in love...

No comments:

Post a Comment